YORK TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WTRF) – The Ohio Auditor of State says a former fiscal officer owes more than $10,000 to York Township.
Dawn Lee reportedly failed to send all of the township’s income taxes to the federal government and did not send required 9-4-1 and W-2 forms.
This caused York Township to pay penalties and interest charges in what the auditor calls quote “a neglect of duty.”
A finding of recovery has been issued against Lee to recover the money.
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Wheeling Park’s Heller Athlete Of The Week
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate