(WTRF) A judge has denied a request for a temporary restraining order against an rule forcing Ohio bars and restaurants to stop selling alcohol at 10 p.m.
Several bar and restaurants owners filed a lawsuit earlier this week, arguing that there is no evidence that proves the virus spreads more after a certain time.
The judge says courts across the country have rejected similar challenges.
Governor Mike DeWine applauded the ruling.
- 1 killed, 3 injured in stabbing attack at West Virginia home
- Zach’s Monday Morning Update
- Last day of warmth for the Valley and the chance for rain returns
- WVU snags running back recruit Johnson
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017