(WTRF) A judge has denied a request for a temporary restraining order against an rule forcing Ohio bars and restaurants to stop selling alcohol at 10 p.m.
Several bar and restaurants owners filed a lawsuit earlier this week, arguing that there is no evidence that proves the virus spreads more after a certain time.
The judge says courts across the country have rejected similar challenges.
Governor Mike DeWine applauded the ruling.
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- COVID-19 may eventually be no worse than childhood cold, study finds
- Biden to unveil plan for administering COVID vaccines Friday
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- Ohio County Schools to return to in-person learning 4 days a week