(COLUMBUS, Ohio)—Today, Ohio Governor Mike DeWine took a test for COVID-19 as part of the standard protocol to greet President Donald Trump on the tarmac at Burke Lakefront Airport in Cleveland.
Governor DeWine tested positive. Governor DeWine has no symptoms at the present time.
Governor DeWine is returning to Columbus where he and First Lady Fran DeWine, who also has no symptoms, will both be tested.
Governor DeWine plans to follow protocol for COVID-19 and quarantine at his home in Cedarville for the next 14 days. Lt. Governor Jon Husted also took the COVID-19 test today as part of the protocol to greet the president. Lt. Governor tested negative.
- Break out the sunglasses for sunny skies this Wednesday
- Brooke’s Ryan Bilby, The Athlete Of The Week
- OC Parker: “We’ve gotta win the explosive play battle” vs. Oklahoma State
- Alexa’s Late Night Weather Update
- Octoberfest in Centre Market will go on but with some changes.