EATON, Ohio (WTRF) – A Preble County man has been indicted on several charges involving an alleged sexual assault.
Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost said 32-year-old Bradley Monebrake was indicted on five felonies, including attempted rape of a victim under the age of 10.
Other charges include attempted gross sexual imposition with sexually violent predator specification, possession of criminal tools, two counts of violation of a protection order, obstruction and voyeurism.
Monebrake could face life in prison and a lifetime registration as a Tier 3 child sexual offender if convicted.
He will be arraigned at 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday.
- OSHP reports 22 people died in traffic crashes over 4th of July weekend
- After 90-year-old woman dies in intersection, her family wants a change
- Bob Goldring Named OHSAA Interim Executive Director, Snodgrass Out
- Convention countdown: How coronavirus is impacting preps for RNC in Florida, DNC in Wisconsin
- “Somebody’s going to get killed here”: Residents say Big Grave Creek road slip is getting more dangerous