PAINESVILLE TOWNSHIP, Ohio — A 31-year-old man has been sentenced to over 25 years in prison after attacking several homeless individuals with a miter saw last year.
According to the Lake County Sheriff’s Office, Brandon Hodgson has been sentenced to 28 years minimum, 32 years maximum in prison on multiple counts of felonious assault in the case.
In August 2020, Hodgson was arrested after assaulting four homeless individuals with a miter saw blade in a wooded lot on North Ridge Road in Painesville Township. The assault happened after an altercation.
Four individuals received near life-threatening injuries from the assault. One of the victims lost an eye.
- I-70 Westbound lane and ramp closures expected all week starting Monday
- Ohio Valley Media Day Blood Drive runs January 25th & 26th
- Growing number of GOP senators oppose impeachment trial
- Huggins, players relish return to action: “There’s nothing better than that”
- Meet Kamala, the dog with no nose rescued after inauguration