(WTRF/AP) - Ohio officials have announced the location of the state's 56 medical marijuana dispensaries.
On Monday, the Board of Pharmacy named who will get the licenses in the 28 geographic districts.
According to the official list, there are two locations in Jefferson County, and one in Columbiana County.
- FarmaceuticalRX LLC: 1865 Dresden Avenue, East Liverpool
- Cresco Labs Ohio LLC: 180 Main Street, Wintersville
- Ohio Valley Natural Relief LLC: 840 Canton Road, Wintersville
The board has been receiving background checks and verifying that proposed locations are at least 500 feet from schools and churches.
There were a total of 376 applications.
The selected sites will be allowed to sell medical marijuana to qualified and registered patients who have received recommendations from a state-approved list of doctors.
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Trump defies calls to punish crown prince for writer's death
- Trump kicks off Palm Beach social season at Mar-a-Lago
- Lipscomb stuns No. 18 TCU 73-64 for 1st win over Top 25 team
- US senator apologizes to anyone offended by 'hanging' remark