NORTH COLLEGE HILL, Ohio (AP) – Police in Ohio say a man accused of stabbing his 6-year-old son in the chest with a large kitchen knife has been arrested on charges including felonious assault.
North College Hill police say Herb Price allegedly stabbed his son Saturday night at an apartment in the Cincinnati suburb. Police said the boy was seriously injured but was expected to recover.
Hamilton County Municipal Court records show the North College Hill man was arrested Sunday on charges of felonious assault, domestic violence and endangering children. Price’s attorney, Rhett Baker, declined to comment Monday.
A complaint filed in court said authorities were seeking a temporary protection order for the child.
Police didn’t provide a potential motive.
- Wheeling Planning Commission postpones GC&P public hearing
- Poll shows second stimulus check needed to help Americans pay bills
- Gov. Justice threatens to shutdown reopening if people don’t comply with mask order
- High School sports start dates pushed back in WV
- West Virginia mail carrier admits attempted election fraud