COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) – The Ohio health department is ordering that any cases of the dangerous new virus from China be reported to the state immediately.
So far, there have been just two U.S. patients diagnosed and none in Ohio.
The state’s health director issued the directive Friday and says she wants to make sure Ohio’s public health system is prepared.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is expecting more Americans to be diagnosed with the newly discovered virus in coming days.
- Foggy start with dry Monday ahead
- Tonawanda community shaken after two people die in a crash involving six cars
- Linsly gets past Central in the state semifinal game
- Linsly falls in State Championship
- 2-time Daytona 500 champ Johnson ready for one final ride