Columbus, OH (WTRF)- The 3-day rock festival, Sonic Temple, announced it’s 3-day lineup this morning.
Headliners include a double dose of Metallica on Friday and Sunday while Slipknot will end the show Saturday night.
Other notable acts include Bring Me The Horizon, Staind, Deftones, and Evanescence.
The festival says they still have other acts TBA.
Tickets can be found here
Sonic Temple takes place in Columbus, Ohio at Mapfre Stadium.
This is the second year for Sonic Temple which was previously named Rock On The Range
Sonic Temple takes place on May 15th- May 17th
- Oglebay Park Golf Club Kicks Off Season
- Sunny Saturday and Sunday
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Cyclones Stymie Nailers, 3-0
- Super Tuesday countdown: Texas may be a make-or-break for 2020 Democratic candidates