VALLEY VIEW, Ohio (WTRF) – Tickets for the Polar Express train ride go on sale soon.
For members, tickets went on sale September 22. For non-members it is October 14.
It is a popular event every year. This year, train capacity has been reduced 50% due to coronavirus, so getting a ticket will be even harder.
Seating capacity on all train cars has been reduced by half, and groups will be staggered so they’re at least six feet apart.
Guests will get a temperature check and be asked COVID-19 screening questions.
Masks will also be required for everyone over the age of 2, except while eating or drinking.
The Polar Express will run from Friday, November 6 through Sunday, December 20.
Tickets can only be purchased online and in groups of four or six.
- Travel Agent: Ohio Valley residents are starting to venture back out
- Records: Trump allies behind rally that ignited Capitol riot
- Is the Big 12 facing a scheduling dilemma? Bob Huggins weighs in
- WV lotteries reach more than $700 million for first time
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: State reports 5,200 + new cases