YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – A day after opening, Mike Bloomberg’s presidential campaign office in Youngstown was targeted by vandals.
Signs propped up against the building, located at the 2DE Building, were spraypainted with sayings such as “Stop and Frisk,” and “Oligarchs.” There also appears to be yellow tape around the front of the building.
The campaign office opened Thursday. It’s a regional headquarters handling five counties: Mahoning, Columbiana, Trumbull, Jefferson and Carroll counties.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Wheeling resident gives 7NEWS exclusive look at her vacation caught in Hurricane Isaias
- St. Clairsville putting controversial comments on the table
- Can Congress save the live music industry before it’s too late?
- New stimulus check plan would give even more money to families