PARMA, Ohio (WJW) – Police officers in Parma, Ohio, rescued two fawns from an in-ground swimming pool on Sunday.
The Parma Police Department posted video of the efforts to its Facebook page on Tuesday.
The homeowner told officers the deer were in the pool for more than an hour as she tried to help them. The video shows police steer the deer to the edge using pool nets before one officer pulls the animals from the water.
The deer were tired and stumbled before running off.
- Newsfeed Now: GSA authorizes start of transition process; New tech for organ donation could save thousands
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: DHHR reports 15 new COVID-19 related deaths; 969 new positive cases
- Nurses at East Liverpool hospital end 3-day strike, union seeks pact
- Village of Bellaire law enforcement trust fund owed over $23,000
- Agreement between UK company DST and Blue Rock Manufacturing to bring new manufacturing facility, up to 1,000 new jobs to WV