COLUMBUS, Ohio (WTRF) – It was a great 2019 for Ohio residents looking to startup a new business.
The Secretary of State recently announced that nearly 131,000 entitles filed with the Buckeye State last year.
The month of December alone saw 9,000 starter-up businesses, which is also a state record.
Officials say the state will continue to have the necessary resources for future innovation.
- Foggy start with dry Monday ahead
- Tonawanda community shaken after two people die in a crash involving six cars
- Linsly gets past Central in the state semifinal game
- Linsly falls in State Championship
- 2-time Daytona 500 champ Johnson ready for one final ride