Mingo Junction OH, (WTRF)- A body was found in the Ohio River near Mingo Junction, OH at around 2 PM.
Officials are currently not giving out any information on whether the body is male or female.
Ethnicity is also not being given at this time.
Brooke and Jefferson County are working on the investigation together.
The body has been retrieved from the river by the Wellsburg volunteer fire department.
Refresh this story for continues updates from 7News
- Human trafficking remains major issue across nation, Ohio Valley
- Ohio politicians pleased with trade deals; farmers hopeful, autoworkers not thrilled
- Capito files for reelection, faces potential race with Ojeda
- WLU sponsors public forum on human trafficking
- 2019 sets new record for job creation in Ohio