POWELL, OH (WCMH) — The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium has released a new video of baby gorilla, Jamani, sleeping in her mother’s arms.
The female western lowland gorilla baby named Jamani was born just about a month ago to Cassie, and first-time father, Ktembe, according to the zoo.
The zoo website states that western lowland gorillas have a single birth every 3 to 4 years and gestation last 255-265 days, or around 8.5 months.
Here is Jamani’s original birth announcement the zoo posted on Facebook. You can see how much she’s grown from these pictures.
- Belmont County cracker decision postponed due to COVID 19
- Emily’s Noon weather update
- UConn student accused of murder last seen in Pennsylvania: Police
- Man dies after video shows officer kneeling on his neck
- Man throws burning American flag onto police car, spits at cops during arrest