A Pennsylvania state lawmaker who is facing child pornography possession charges has resigned.
State Sen. Mike Folmer resigned hours after he was arrested.
Investigators allegedly found two images of child pornography on Folmer’s cell phone after they asked him to turn it over at his house in Lebanon County.
Authorities were acting on a tip from a social media website.
- K-9 Spartan’s last call: Marshall County community, Sheriff Deputy says goodbye to his best friend
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- DA: Man charged with kidnapping Amish woman feared ‘harmed’
- Marshall County Health Department offers free COVID-19 testing
- WV high school sports season pushed back; people react