A Pennsylvania state lawmaker who is facing child pornography possession charges has resigned.
State Sen. Mike Folmer resigned hours after he was arrested.
Investigators allegedly found two images of child pornography on Folmer’s cell phone after they asked him to turn it over at his house in Lebanon County.
Authorities were acting on a tip from a social media website.
- Brief Downpours late Wednesday
- Law against ‘encouraging’ illegal immigration under scrutiny
- Trump seeks $2.5B to stem coronavirus spread; lawmakers unsure if it’ll be enough
- Trump asks Congress for $2.5 billion to fight coronavirus
- 2 anti-abortion bills fail in US Senate