WEST MIFFLIN, P.A. (AP) — Seven people were arrested at Kennywood Friday night after police were called to the park for “disruptive behavior of some park visitors.”
At 6:30 PM Friday, West Mifflin Police said that the group at Kennywood was filled with “a bunch of juveniles” and that the park called the police to assist in dispersing them. Around 150 people were escorted out after authorities say a number of fights broke out.
The amusement park said it will be working with law enforcement on further investigation to hold those responsible accountable.
Kennywood opened July 10th after instituting temperature checks and mask requirements.
- Partly cloudy to start, but clouds will build later on
- Twentieth annual Back-to-School Fun Fair in Marshall County is a drive-thru success
- Survivors of former OSU doctor’s sex abuse object to dismissal filing
- Mountain State Catholic Schools prepare for COVID-19 changes to school year
- Wetzel County adds emergency sirens to alert system