Authorities say a man who tried to commit a home invasion at a western Pennsylvania apartment was shot and killed by a man who lives in the unit.
The 22-year-old would-be robber was armed with a handgun when he went to the apartment in Baldwin around 7 p.m. Sunday.
Authorities say he was soon confronted by a 25-year-old man, who got his handgun and shot the intruder, who was pronounced dead at the scene.
The 25-year-old man’s fiance and their 10-month-old child were in the apartment when the shooting occurred but were not injured.
It’s not yet known if any charges will be filed.
- Tips That Could Keep You Safe in Swimming Pools
- Coronairus in Ohio County: 10 new cases Friday; 20 in 24 hours
- House Dems urge Senate lawmakers to review police reform bill
- Wheeling Planning Commission postpones GC&P public hearing
- Poll shows second stimulus check needed to help Americans pay bills