PITTSBURGH, Pa. (WTRF) — A Pittsburgh women’s hospital celebrated World Kindness Day by welcoming Mrs. Rogers into their neighborhood and surprising her with babies dressed up like her late husband, Mr. Rogers.
UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital says the adorable cardigans and booties in the pictures were hand-crafted by their nurse Caitlin Pechin.
Fred Rogers launched “Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood” in Pittsburgh in 1966.
- Hispanic Heritage: Honoring indigenous culture through pyrography
- Fall 2020 starts with seasonable weather conditions
- Wheeling Park Golf, The DeFelice Brothers Pizza Team Of The Week
- Alexa’s Late Night Weather Update
- Wheeling Fire Department on scene of structure on Wheeling Island