PITTSBURGH, Pa. (WTRF) — A Pittsburgh women’s hospital celebrated World Kindness Day by welcoming Mrs. Rogers into their neighborhood and surprising her with babies dressed up like her late husband, Mr. Rogers.
UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital says the adorable cardigans and booties in the pictures were hand-crafted by their nurse Caitlin Pechin.
Joanne Rogers was married to Fred Rogers from 1952 until 2003 when Fred passed.
Fred Rogers launched “Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood” in Pittsburgh in 1966.
- Hubbard’s discipline pays off in body transformation
- Man stops traffic to help teacher, children escape Nashville school shooting
- Florida board bans ‘This Book Is Gay’ from middle school libraries
- Pence open to lawmakers seeing classified documents found at his home
- Hawaiian hula teacher latest to appear on US quarter