Authorities in western Pennsylvania are seeking a suspect in the fatal shooting of a man who was gunned down while walking with a 5-year-old relative.
Allegheny County police say the 23-year-old pulled the boy out of the way of the gunfire Monday afternoon.
Police say the pair were walking on Winton Street in Wilkinsburg when a male exited a four-door sedan and opened fire, shooting the victim multiple times.
The victim was taken to a hospital, where he died. Two good Samaritans assisted the child, who sustained an injury when the victim yanked him out of the line of fire.
No names have been released.
- WVU snags running back recruit Johnson
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- “Walk to End Alzheimer’s” goes on even in Pandemic
- ‘Pumpkins are like people’: Ohio Valley farmer chimes in on picking the perfect one