JOHNSTOWN, Pa. (WKBN) – Police in Pennsylvania are warning parents ahead of the Trick or Treat season about the discovery of THC-laced candy.
Officers in Johnstown, about 65 miles east of Pittsburgh, seized candy laced with THC at a house in Stoney Creek Township.
The candy, called Nerds Rope edibles, contains 400 milligrams of THC and the packaging looks very much like children’s candy.
Police are urging parents to be vigilant in checking their children’s candy before allowing them to eat it.
Drug-laced edibles are packaged like regular candy and may be hard to distinguish from real candy, police said.
- Looking for the new Xbox or PlayStation 5? These sites will alert you when they’re back in stock
- Pennsylvania man accused of exchanging nude photos, having sex with teenage boy in WV
- Back and forth over mask mandate continues between WV’s governor and attorney general
- ‘Jeopardy!’ to resume production Nov. 30 with Ken Jennings as first in ‘series of interim guest hosts’
- President Trump won 3.1M votes in Ohio, a new state record