Penn State is suspending one of its fraternities after an allegation of sexual assault
The University’s office of student conduct placed a chapter of the alpha epsilon pi fraternity on interim suspension.
That’s while school and police officials investigate the allegation.
Penn State said the fraternity’s national organization is cooperating with the investigation and additional sanctions may be implemented following the outcome.
- Oglebay Park Golf Club Kicks Off Season
- Sunny Saturday and Sunday
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Cyclones Stymie Nailers, 3-0
- Super Tuesday countdown: Texas may be a make-or-break for 2020 Democratic candidates