Penn State is suspending one of its fraternities after an allegation of sexual assault
The University’s office of student conduct placed a chapter of the alpha epsilon pi fraternity on interim suspension.
That’s while school and police officials investigate the allegation.
Penn State said the fraternity’s national organization is cooperating with the investigation and additional sanctions may be implemented following the outcome.
- Maroney vs. Gary: The race for West Virginia State Senate District 2
- Second stimulus checks: No $1,200 payments before Election Day, negotiations to continue
- VIDEO: Defensive Assts. Addae, Lesley look ahead to Texas Tech
- Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department reports five new cases of COVID-19
- VIDEO: Gerad Parker discusses offensive work ahead of Texas Tech clash