A domestic dispute between a man and his mother ended when another man who was trying to calm the situation was shot and killed during a struggle over a gun.
Authorities say 19-year-old Dante King faces a homicide charge in the death of 21-year-old Anthony Orosco.
The shooting occurred late Saturday at the West Miflin home of King’s mother.
Authorities say King got a gun during the dispute and, as he and Orosco fought to control the weapon, it went off and Orosco was shot once in the upper chest.
Orosco was taken to a hospital but was pronounced dead there a short time later.
- Chilly with nice dose of sunshine today
- Strong Third Quarter Lifts Park Past Oak Glen
- Shadyside’s Hendershot Athlete Of The Week
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Bond between puppy that can’t walk, pigeon that can’t fly at animal shelter captures hearts around the world