PITTSBURGH, Pa. (WTRF) – President Donald Trump will be back in the Tri-State area this week for the annual Shale Insight conference in Pittsburgh.
Marcellus Shale Coalition, Ohio Oil and Gas Association and the West Virginia Oil and Natural Gas Association are co-hosting the event.
President Trump is expected to discuss job creation and national security, as well as economic and environmental progress.
The Shale Insight Conference will welcome President Trump for the second time Wednesday, October 23 at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center.
- Happening Now: Rally against police brutality held in East Liverpool
- 13 Ohio coronavirus cases now traced back to January
- LIVE UPDATES: NASA astronauts inside SpaceX capsule, preparing for historic launch
- SpaceX, NASA moving ahead with historic launch, weather permitting
- WVU football announces plan for phased return