PITTSBURGH (AP) – The front of a city bus is up in the air after a sinkhole opened under it during rush hour in downtown Pittsburgh.
The Port Authority of Allegheny County says the lone passenger is being treated Monday morning for minor injuries.
The agency tweeted that the bus was at a red light when the street gave way and the rear half plunged into the hole.
A photo shows the front of the bus pitched into the air and the front wheels of a car that was behind it dangling over the sinkhole’s edge.
Officials are waiting for a tow truck to remove the bus.
- “Unproductive”, “astounded”; Ohio Valley Senators have mixed reaction to Presidential debate
- Ohio requested more than 2 million absentee ballot requests
- Commission on Presidential Debates to make format changes following first Trump-Biden debate
- Evidence starts to tell the story in the strange case of abuse of a corpse
- Brooke County task force recommends four days a week in school education