BELMONT COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – One man is behind bars after police raided a house.
Belmont County Sheriff Dave Lucas said it happened on Harrison Street in Bellaire.
37-year-old Eric Bennington has been charged with possession of meth and four counts of trafficking in meth in a school zone.
The bust was made by the Belmont County Major Crimes Unit and the Sheriff’s Criminal Interdiction Team, with assistance from Bellaire Police.
Sheriff Lucas said the SWAT team was also used to raid the home because they believed there were weapons inside. According to Sheriff Lucas, one weapon was found.
Stay with 7News as we continue to follow this story.
- #KeysToTheGame: Breece Hall will put WVU’s defense to the test
- Coronavirus in Ohio Friday update: DeWine schedules briefing to outline vaccine distribution plan
- 2-year-old girl dies in WV house fire, man injured
- WATCH LIVE Coronavirus In West Virginia: Gov. Justice holds an 11:00 AM press briefing on COVID-19 coronavirus update
- Hancock County moves into “red” advisory on WV County Alert Map