BELMONT COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – One man is behind bars after police raided a house.
Belmont County Sheriff Dave Lucas said it happened on Harrison Street in Bellaire.
37-year-old Eric Bennington has been charged with possession of meth and four counts of trafficking in meth in a school zone.
The bust was made by the Belmont County Major Crimes Unit and the Sheriff’s Criminal Interdiction Team, with assistance from Bellaire Police.
Sheriff Lucas said the SWAT team was also used to raid the home because they believed there were weapons inside. According to Sheriff Lucas, one weapon was found.
Stay with 7News as we continue to follow this story.
- Court filing: Former 10tv meteorologist Mike Davis expected to plead guilty to child porn charges
- Manhattan got a special visitor and more great videos
- Emily’s Friday a.m. forecast
- National Peanut Butter day and more trending stories
- ‘Introduction to Kansas City’: San Francisco columnist kicks off Super Bowl trash talk