BELMONT COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – One man is behind bars after police raided a house.
Belmont County Sheriff Dave Lucas said it happened on Harrison Street in Bellaire.
37-year-old Eric Bennington has been charged with possession of meth and four counts of trafficking in meth in a school zone.
The bust was made by the Belmont County Major Crimes Unit and the Sheriff’s Criminal Interdiction Team, with assistance from Bellaire Police.
Sheriff Lucas said the SWAT team was also used to raid the home because they believed there were weapons inside. According to Sheriff Lucas, one weapon was found.
Stay with 7News as we continue to follow this story.
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Warm sunshine this weekend
- Trump campaign keeps pushing for earlier debate
- Trump administration announces federal prison count is lowest in nearly 20 years