Someone call Ghostbusters…
This Italian restaurant is crawling with ghosts!
Check out the decorations that ‘Angelo’s two’ Italian restaurant put up south of Pittsburgh.
You’ve got those creepy green tentacles and the ‘Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man’ from Ghostbusters.
Kids are loving it… One parent said his child made him drive around the building 15 times.
The restaurant takes holiday decorating very seriously…
During Christmas, an oversized Santa peeps from the roof and the facade turns into an Evergreen tree.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- September is national suicide prevention month; Do you know the warning signs?
- HHS secretary touts Trump’s health care plan while Democrats say there’s nothing in it
- ‘Ruth Bader Ginsburg changed our country and the world’
- Wellsburg Bridge halfway done; expected to be comple by 2022