MARSHALL COUNTY, W.Va. (WTRF) – New details on the soliciting prostitution case against West Virginia State Senator Mike Maroney.
Maroney waived his court appearance on Wednesday morning.
Marshall County Assistant Prosecutor Joe Canestraro said prosecutors are still working on the investigation.
Another pre-trial hearing is set for December 6th. As of right now, the trial will start on December 13th.
Stay with 7News for updates.
- West Virginia man cheats death
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: DHHR reports 17 new COVID-19 related deaths; 1,130 new coronavirus cases
- WTRF CBS Holiday TV Schedule
- Doctor shares video showing what COVID patients see in final moments
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees