MARSHALL COUNTY, W.Va. (WTRF) – New details on the soliciting prostitution case against West Virginia State Senator Mike Maroney.
Maroney waived his court appearance on Wednesday morning.
Marshall County Assistant Prosecutor Joe Canestraro said prosecutors are still working on the investigation.
Another pre-trial hearing is set for December 6th. As of right now, the trial will start on December 13th.
Stay with 7News for updates.
- Officials search North Carolina pond in connection to 15-month old Evelyn Boswell
- House approves bill to make lynching a federal crime
- Grandfather charged in granddaughter’s cruise ship death accepts plea deal
- Court: Not paying child support can block adoption protest
- CDC recommends men shave their beards to protect against coronavirus