A Steubenville Pastor appeared in Jefferson County Court this morning on 6 charges of sexual assault allegations.
40-Year-Old Everett Mitchell was arraigned in front of Common Pleas Judge Michelle Miller.
Mitchell faces a series of charges including two counts of sexual battery and one count of unlawful conduct with a minor.
He was a pastor with the Tower of Power Church in Steubenville.
- Wheeling Park is your 2019 state cheer champions
- Community mourns loss of beloved teacher at Beaver Local Schools
- Man accused of slapping WSAV reporter on backside arrested
- Pa. man apologizes for video showing him licking food, putting it back on shelf
- Neo-Nazi running for congress, both sides condemn