SILVER SPRING TOWNSHIP, Pa. (WHTM) — The Latest on the helicopter crash in Silver Spring Township:
Cumberland County Public Information Officer John Bruetsch says there is no property damage to any residence and no one else was injured beyond the two killed inside the helicopter.
Coroner Charley Hall has confirmed the two onboard the helicopter are dead as a result of the crash.
A helicopter has reportedly crashed near Irongate Court and Mayberry Lane.
According to sources on the ground, the helicopter landed in a resident’s backyard.
Responders are on the scene.
- Gov. Justice sets guidelines to reopen swimming pools, casinos
- Benwood Bruisers Wrestling Club makes an impact
- Ohio to test all staff members in state’s nursing homes
- BOE recognizes Ohio County Schools staff
- Teachers at Sherrard Middle School reunite for drive-by parade