PRINCETON, W.Va. (AP) — Authorities say a stabbing attack at a southern West Virginia home left one man dead, three injured and one arrested.
Mercer County Sheriff’s Cpl. M.S. Horn told the Bluefield Daily Telegraph that 31-year-old Eric Bent was charged with second-degree murder and three counts of malicious wounding in the attack.
Horn said all five men were a home that belonged to one of the victims and it appeared an altercation took place over drugs that led to the stabbing.
Bent was taken to the Southern Regional Jail. It wasn’t clear whether he has an attorney.
- The Monday blues or gray skies for the last Monday of Oct
- Aaron’s Late Night Update
- Coal giant Robert Murray dies at age 80, days after announcing retirement
- Black and Gold Today Fan of the Week 10/25- Michelle White
- Lights are back on at The Strand Theatre after going dark for 8 months