Charleston, W.Va. (WTRF)- During his COVID-19 briefing, West Virginia Governor, Jim Justice, announced that the state has received $6 million dollars to help with daycares in West Virginia.
The funding for the CARES act that was set aside for daycares was set to expire at the end of September.
The $6 million will be run until the end of the year.
- Volleyball earns first win of the season against Texas Tech
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- September is national suicide prevention month; Do you know the warning signs?
- HHS secretary touts Trump’s health care plan while Democrats say there’s nothing in it
- ‘Ruth Bader Ginsburg changed our country and the world’