WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Bishop Mark E. Brennan of the Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston has announced several cancellations moving forward amid the COVID-19 coronavirus.
Bishop Brennan followed suit with Governor Justice and announced closures for Catholic schools and child-care facilities in the Mountain State.
Mass has also been suspended but Bishop Brennan is making efforts to provide daily Mass via live stream on their website.
Stay with 7News for updates
- CDC says schools should still implement face masks, social distancing through end of term
- Coronavirus in Ohio Update: 618 new cases, 21 hospitalizations
- 76-year-old with COVID-19 wakes up moments before cremation
- Can I still spread COVID if I’m vaccinated?
- Hundreds of bodies found buried along riverbanks