The first of four virtual summits for the Game Changer Movement will air today.
What is believed to be the largest, public-private coalition in the nation, West Virginia Game Changer will educate more than 150-thousand students about issues centered around opioids and substance abuse.
The initiative will also cover vaping, alcohol, and even teen suicide.
The virtual summit will broadcast statewide this morning at 9.
You can watch the event here.
If students can’t watch on Monday, it will also be re-broadcast Tuesday through Thursday starting at 9:00 a.m. each day on the same site.
- Wheeling Wine Festival Coming This Summer
- Man accused of cutting out dog’s heart in ritual to clear demons from home
- No evidence Capitol rioters belong to antifa movement, FBI chief Wray testifies
- With rising stakes, No. 6 Mountaineers finally get shot at No. 3 Baylor
- ODH signs orders allowing 25% indoor capacity, 30% outdoor capacity at sports, entertainment venues