Kevin Crow faces one count of embezzlement which could lead to 1-10 years in prison and 27 counts of fraudulent use of access device.
Marshall County Prosecuting Attorney Joe Canestrano says that Crow was using a credit card in a way he wasn’t supposed to.
Crow could face up to 10 years for each count of fraudulent use of access device.
Crow will be back in court Monday January 25 at 10 AM.
- “Vaccine is our ticket to spring, to summer, to freedom,” Gov. Mike DeWine tells people in Steubenville
- Newsfeed Now: Chauvin trial enters third week; Matsuyama becomes 1st Japanese Masters winner
- Moving To West Virginia Will Get $12,000 Cash And Free Passes
- Mitchell Plant Fire Had No Environmental Impact
- White House Releases West Virginia’s Needs For The American Jobs Plan