WHEELING, W.VA. (WTRF) – Gov. Jim Justice made the trip to Wheeling University to assure the school would stay open for years to come.
The Governor said the plans his officials have can help secure the future of the University and this is the first step in that process.
Gov. Justice also stated he spoke to Wheeling-Charleston Diocese representatives to assure they have long term interest in maintaining Wheeling University.
WTRF.com will have continued coverage of this story as it progresses.
- Officer-involved shooting under investigation in Carroll County
- More budget concerns at WV Capitol
- State Medical Board appreciates Working Group’s report, Strauss case review delayed
- SPECIAL REPORT: Search continues for missing Belmont Co. couple
- Apollo Pro continues ‘Attitude of Gratitude’ in Jefferson Co.