Charleston, W.Va. (WTRF)- The West Virginia DHHR released their County Alert Map that shows Hancock County moving into “red” advisory.
Hancock now joins 12 other counties in “red” advisory including Marshall and Ohio Counties.
Brooke, Wetzel and Tyler counties remain in “orange” advisory on the WV County Alert Map.
West Virginia Governor , Jim Justice, is scheduled to give his coronavirus briefing at 11:00 AM.
- ODOT crews in full force in Eastern Ohio for snow, ice
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- Ohio County is now “orange” on the WV DHHR map