CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WTRF) — The Northern Panhandle is being well represented in new statistics for the state.
According to the West Virginia Oil and Natural Gas Association, Marshall County leads the Mountain State as the largest producer of oil.
Ohio, Brook, and Tyler Counties sit right below Marshall County in those statistics.
The same story can be told in natural gas production.
Doddridge leads the state in that category but is followed by Tyler, Ritchie, Wetzel and Marshall Counties.
- Alexa’s Late Night Weather Update
- ‘There is power in connection’: Valley church congregations double as Easter moves online
- President Trump addresses a nation in for “the hardest and saddest week”
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- Scott Nolte Selected to the OVAC Hall of Fame