SUMMERSVILLE, WV (WVNS) — A fight on the side of the road leaves one man dead and his son in handcuffs.
David Allen Stover, Jr., 22, of Poca, WV is accused of murder.
Deputies were called to the Birch River area at 6:15 p.m. on Tuesday, July 21, 2020.
It was reported David Stover, Jr. was fighting with his father David Stover on the side of U.S. Route 19.
Investigators said the son pulled a gun, shot and killed his dad.
The case is still under investigation by the Nicholas County Sheriff’s Department.
- Break out the sunglasses for sunny skies this Wednesday
- Brooke’s Ryan Bilby, The Athlete Of The Week
- OC Parker: “We’ve gotta win the explosive play battle” vs. Oklahoma State
- Alexa’s Late Night Weather Update
- Octoberfest in Centre Market will go on but with some changes.