Wheeling, W.Va (WTRF)- A woman was arrested Friday evening by Wheeling Police after initially responding to a vehicle crash in the Clator area of the city.
Just after 5 p.m. Friday, police were called to Mount DeChantal Road for a two-vehicle crash. When officers arrived, they noted the at fault driver appeared to be intoxicated. Police attempted to have the woman perform a field sobriety test, however they refused and became physically combative on the officer.
As a result, Lora Renee Schroeder, 31 of Saint Clairsville was arrested and charged with battery on an officer, driving under the influence, and obstructing. She was taken to the Northern Regional Jail.
- Moms in Motion: How to pick your pediatrician
- Female soldier charged in North Carolina murder of another soldier
- A projected date for lifting WV’s mask mandate and some local sports teams making history: Here are last week’s top headlines
- Elon Musk shows humility and hubris as ‘SNL’ host, reveals Asperger’s syndrome
- NCAA Division 3 Men’s Golf Championships is two days away