CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WTRF) – Additional reopenings are happening May 30 across the Mountain State.
Swimming pools, limited video lottery retailers and spa and massage businesses will be peermitted to reopen on Saturday
Establishments with indoor amusement, such as bowling alleys, pool halls and roller rinks will also be allowed to reopen their doors.
This marks the second round of reopenings during ‘Week 5’ of the governor’s Comeback plan. Gov. Jim Justice reopened state park cabins, zoos and indoor bars at 50 percent capacity earlier this week.
Casinos and movie theaters are expected to reopen on Friday, June 5.
- Route 60 Ramble aims to make West Virginian’s tourists in their backyards
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Elks Lodge donates to Bellaire VFD for upgrades to Union Square Park
- Hot for the Fourth of July
- Firefighters warn against illegal ‘home shows’