UPDATED 8/21/19 2:00 PM
WESTON, W.Va. – If you’re looking for a unique wedding venue, the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum may be just the place for you.
The asylum is hosting a day of weddings on September 7, marrying one couple every half-hour.
The wedding packages start at $300 and includes use of the site, professional photos and an officiant.
Asylum staff said couples have been asking about the opportunity for some time now.
“We have customers who met here either on a ghost hunt or on a tour, we have customers who have come to our Halloween events as first dates. We even have ghost hunters who come here on dates,” said TALA’s Kristy Aldridge.
Only fifteen slots are available, and some are already claimed. Those interested can call the asylum at (304) 269-5070 for more information.
- Officials: Ohio toddler may have started fire that killed him
- Venomous spiders temporarily shut down Michigan library
- WV House Passes Bill To Restrict Local Government From Banning Plastics
- The importance of journalism and diversity in news organizations: A virtual discussion with 3 broadcast legends
- Ohio AG Demands President Biden To Reinstate Operation Talon