The West Virginia DHHR announced that 37 people have died due to COVID-19 related deaths and 1,189 coronavirus cases have been confirmed.
Last week, West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice stopped in the middle of reading the 73 latest deaths in West Virginia, to address a small group of protestors, taking part in a “Let Us Play” rally outside the Capitol.
- Late surge lifts West Virginia over Oklahoma State
- State capitols boarded up, fenced off, patrolled by troops
- Some in the GOP parrot far-right talk of a coming civil war
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19