On Monday, West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice says all 392 fairs and festivals in West Virginia will receive money from the state’s contingency fund in an effort to make up for lost revenue due to closures from the pandemic.
- Partly cloudy to start, but clouds will build later on
- Twentieth annual Back-to-School Fun Fair in Marshall County is a drive-thru success
- Survivors of former OSU doctor’s sex abuse object to dismissal filing
- Mountain State Catholic Schools prepare for COVID-19 changes to school year
- Wetzel County adds emergency sirens to alert system