Charleston, W.Va. (WTRF) – The West Virginia Department of Health & Human Resources (DHHR) released its updated color-coded map today (9-20-2020). The West Virginia Department of Education released its updated map yesterday and does so weekly at 5 p.m. on Saturdays.
On today’s DHHR map, Hancock County moves to green. Brooke County remains green as do Tyler and Wetzel counties.
Ohio and Marshall counties remain yellow.
Two counties in the Mountain State are red: Mingo and Putnam.
- Police investigation on route 250 near Tappan Lake
- New York Post writer wouldn’t put name on Hunter Biden laptop story, employees say he had credibility doubts
- Voters line up for early voting in Kanawha County
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court
- Officer photographed wearing President Trump mask at polling place