Charleston, W.Va. (WTRF) – The West Virginia Department of Health & Human Resources released its updated color-coded map today (9-19-2020). The West Virginia Department of Education is scheduled to release its updated map at 5 p.m. this evening.
In the Northern Panhandle, Ohio County has moved from gold to yellow.
Brooke, Wetzel and Tyler counties are coded green while Hancock, Ohio and Marshall counties are coded yellow.
The only county remaining under a red advisory is Mingo County.
- Belmont County Health Dept. reports latest COVID-19 case numbers
- No. 6 WVU women’s soccer hosts No. 11 Kansas for annual Pink Match
- Saturday DHHR County Alert Map will decide Trick or Treat in Marshall County
- COVID-19 outbreak in one nursing home is “alarming” to health department officials
- Wheeling police seeking information on destruction of property case