Wheeling, W.Va. (WTRF)- A West Virginia State Senator is asking for the publics’ help after a West Virginia Delegate was recorded himself storming U.S. Capitol while wearing a helmet.
Earlier this morning the FBI tweeted out that they are seeking to identify individuals instigating violence in Washington, D.C
The FBI is accepting tips and digital media depicting rioting or violence in and around the U.S. Capitol
State Senator William Ihlenfeld tweeted out f you happened to save any of what he posted about his trip to D.C. yesterday, please share it with the FBI at http://fbi.gov/USCapitol.
After the event Evans released the following statement.
This is a developing story, stick with 7News for more details.
- Protests demanding Ted Cruz’s resignation to be held at senator’s Houston office on Saturday
- Coronavirus in WV: 28 deaths and 1475 new cases
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- Traffic backed up on I-70 eastbound due to tractor trailer
- Biden to elevate role of science with cabinet picks