Wheeling, W.Va. (WTRF)- A West Virginia State Senator is asking for the publics’ help after a West Virginia Delegate was recorded himself storming U.S. Capitol while wearing a helmet.
Earlier this morning the FBI tweeted out that they are seeking to identify individuals instigating violence in Washington, D.C
The FBI is accepting tips and digital media depicting rioting or violence in and around the U.S. Capitol
State Senator William Ihlenfeld tweeted out f you happened to save any of what he posted about his trip to D.C. yesterday, please share it with the FBI at http://fbi.gov/USCapitol.
After the event Evans released the following statement.
This is a developing story, stick with 7News for more details.
- Teacher accused of leaving children home alone while she spent weekend in Florida
- Are omicron symptoms different for vaccinated and unvaccinated people?
- IRS tips to get your tax refund fastest
- Four arrested on drug charges in Weirton after police search bar
- Weirton man arrested after allegedly firing gun from front porch