FRENCH CREEK, W.Va. (WTRF) – Punxsutawney Phil proclaimed an early Spring for the second consecutive year on Groundhog Dog.
French Creek Freddie joined Pennsylvania’s most famous groundhog by making the same prediction on Sunday.
French Creek Freddie is a resident at the West Virginia State Wildlife Center.
- Foggy start with dry Monday ahead
- Tonawanda community shaken after two people die in a crash involving six cars
- Linsly gets past Central in the state semifinal game
- Linsly falls in State Championship
- 2-time Daytona 500 champ Johnson ready for one final ride