CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) — Hunting and fishing licenses for next year have gone on sale in West Virginia.
The Division of Natural Resources says in a news release the sale that started Sunday was earlier than normal to allow for holiday gift purchases and early renewals.
Gov. Jim Justice says anyone buying a sportsman or junior sportsman license before Jan. 1 will automatically be entered to win a free lifetime license or a vacation to a West Virginia state park. Winners will be announced in mid-January.
To check out the prize details click here
- Glen Dale watches from home as 4th of July Parade rides on
- Pop-up concert fills bouncy-house void at Dimmeydale’s 82nd Annual 4th of July Celebration
- Protesters crash Trump boat rally in Pittsburgh
- Hot dog champs repeat as July 4 gluttony fest moves indoors
- Neil Young ‘not okay’ with Trump playing music at Mount Rushmore event