WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) Wheeling Police detectives are investigating after a man’s body was found behind a building in the area of 22nd and Chapline Streets in Center Wheeling.
Two people found the body around 10:20 a.m. Friday and called 911.
An exact cause of death is unknown, however, based on the initial assessment of the scene, foul play does not appear to be a concern.
The body will be taken to the West Virginia Medical Examiner’s Office in Charleston, W.Va. for an autopsy and positive identification.
- Fans, celebrities react to death of retired NBA legend Kobe Bryant after crash
- WVDOT holding informational about upcoming I-70 closure, detours
- 97,000 gallons of red wine leak into Northern California river
- Cincinnati Zoo cheetahs to have opportunity to run at farm
- Kobe Bryant, 13-year-old daughter on their way to basketball game when helicopter crashed