WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) Wheeling Police detectives are investigating after a man’s body was found behind a building in the area of 22nd and Chapline Streets in Center Wheeling.
Two people found the body around 10:20 a.m. Friday and called 911.
An exact cause of death is unknown, however, based on the initial assessment of the scene, foul play does not appear to be a concern.
The body will be taken to the West Virginia Medical Examiner’s Office in Charleston, W.Va. for an autopsy and positive identification.
- AP poll update: Baylor loses hold of top spot, WVU once again receives votes
- Quick Hits: Bob Huggins discusses upcoming matchup versus No. 5 Baylor, strength of Big 12
- Milum earns third Freshman All-America honor
- West Virginia House bill would require a moment of silence at the beginning of school each day
- WVU “strongly recommending” masks for remaining men’s basketball home games